Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- Patient positioning and port placement for robot-assisted surgery.J Endourol. 2014; 28: 631-638
- EAU guidelines on robotic and single-site surgery in urology.Eur Urol. 2013; 64: 277-291
- Robotic radical perineal cystectomy and extended pelvic lymphadenectomy: initial investigation using a purpose-built single-port robotic system.BJU Int. 2017; 120: 881-884
- Robotic perineal radical prostatectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection using a purpose-built single-port robotic platform.BJU Int. 2016; 118: 829-833
- Comprehensive approach to port placement templates for robot-assisted laparoscopic urologic surgeries.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 1269-1276
- Robotic single-port partial prostatectomy for anterior tumors: transvesical approach.Urology. 2018;
- Robotic transvesical partial prostatectomy using a purpose-built single port robotic system.BJU Int. 2018; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.14194
- Descriptive technique and initial results for robotic radical perineal prostatectomy.Urology. 2016; 94 (Epub 2016 May 24): 129-138https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2016.02.063
- Robotic surgery revives radical perineal prostatectomy.Eur Urol. 2015; 68 (Epub 2015 Mar 23. No abstract available): 340-341https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2015.03.001
- Robot-assisted retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RA-RPLND) in the adolescent population.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13 (Epub 2017 Feb 17): 223-224https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.01.007
- Robotic laparoendoscopic single-site retroperitioneal renal surgery: initial investigation of a purpose-built single-port surgical system.Eur Urol. 2017; 71 (Epub 2016 Jul 12): 643-647https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2016.06.005
- Nuances in the optimum placement of ports in pelvic and upper urinary tract surgery using the da Vinci robot.Urol Clin N Am. 2004; 31 (viii): 683-692
Conflict of Interest and Financial Disclosures: This study was conducted with financial and logistical support from Intuitive Surgical, Inc (Sunnyvale, CA). Jihad H. Kaouk certifies that all conflicts of interest, including specific financial interests and relationships and affiliations relevant to the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript (eg, employment and/or affiliation, grants or funding, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, royalties, or patents filed, received, or pending), are the following: Endocare, Inc, Intuitive. – J.H. Kaouk (consultant).
Juan Garisto and Riccardo Bertolo have no industrial relationship to disclose.
Funding/Support and Role of the Sponsor: This research project was supported by Intuitive Surgical (Sunnyvale, CA) who provided financial and material support.