Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of MR/ultrasound fusion-guided biopsy with ultrasound-guided biopsy for the diagnosis of prostate cancer.JAMA. 2015; 313: 390-397
- Diagnostic accuracy of multi-parametric MRI and TRUS biopsy in prostate cancer (PROMIS): a paired validating confirmatory study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 815-822
- Prostate cancer detection with magnetic resonance-ultrasound fusion biopsy: the role of systematic and targeted biopsies.Cancer. 2016; 122: 884-892
- Current status of active surveillance in prostate cancer. Investigative and clinical urology.Investigative & Clinical Urology. 2016; 57: 14-20
- Magnetic resonance imaging-transrectal ultrasound guided fusion biopsy to detect progression in patients with existing lesions on active surveillance for low and intermediate risk prostate cancer.J Urol. 2017; 197: 640-646
- Targeted biopsy to detect Gleason score upgrading during active surveillance for men with low- vs. intermediate-risk prostate cancer.J Urol. 2017; 197: 632-639
- Contemporary use of initial active surveillance among men in Michigan with low-risk prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 44-50
- PI-RADS Prostate Imaging—Reporting and Data System: 2015, Version 2.Eur Urol. 2016; 69: 16-40
- The efficacy of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance imaging targeted biopsy in risk classification for patients with prostate cancer on active surveillance.J Urol. 2016; 196: 374-381
- Risk-stratification based on magnetic resonance imaging and prostate-specific antigen density may reduce unnecessary follow-up biopsy procedures in men on active surveillance for low-risk prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.13836
- The performance of PI-RADS v2 and quantitative apparent diffusion coefficient for predicting confirmatory prostate biopsy findings in patients considered for active surveillance of prostate cancer.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2017; 42: 1968-1974
- Reclassification rates of patients eligible for active surveillance after the addition of magnetic resonance imaging-ultrasound fusion biopsy: an analysis of 7 widely used eligibility criteria.Urology. 2017; (in press)
- Magnetic resonance imaging-ultrasound fusion biopsy during prostate cancer active surveillance.Eur Urol. 2017; 72: 275-281
- Reporting magnetic resonance imaging in men on active surveillance for prostate cancer: the PRECISE recommendations—a report of a European School of Oncology Task Force.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 648-655
Financial Disclosure: Matthew S. Davenport receives royalties from Wolters Kluwer. The remaining authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.