Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Etoposide and cisplatin chemotherapy for metastatic good-risk germ cell tumors.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 9290-9294
- Testicular embryonal carcinoma: a morphologic study of 180 cases highlighting unusual and unemphasized aspects.Am J Surg Pathol. 2014; 38: 689-697
- Risk factors for relapse in patients with clinical stage I testicular nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.Med Oncol. 2013; 30: 494
- The role of retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in the management of testicular cancer.Urol Oncol. 2004; 22 (discussion 234-225): 225-233
- Autopsy findings in 154 patients with germ cell tumors of the testis.Cancer. 1982; 50: 548-551
- Late relapse of testicular cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 1170-1176
- European consensus conference on diagnosis and treatment of germ cell cancer: a report of the second meeting of the European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus group (EGCCCG): part I.Eur Urol. 2008; 53: 478-496
- Postchemotherapy retroperitoneal surgery remains necessary in patients with nonseminomatous testicular cancer and minimal residual tumor masses.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 3310-3317
- Surgical management of low-stage nonseminomatous germ cell testicular cancer.BJU Int. 2009; 104: 1362-1368
- Apoptosis in spermatocytic and usual seminomas: a light microscopic and immunohistochemical study.Mod Pathol. 2007; 20: 1036-1044
- European consensus on diagnosis and treatment of germ cell cancer: a report of the European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group (EGCCCG).Ann Oncol. 2004; 15: 1377-1399
- Prediction of residual retroperitoneal mass histology after chemotherapy for metastatic nonseminomatous germ cell tumor: multivariate analysis of individual patient data from six study groups.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 1177-1187
- Postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in advanced testicular cancer: radical or modified template resection.Eur Urol. 2009; 55: 217-224
- Predicting teratoma in the retroperitoneum in men undergoing post-chemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection.J Urol. 2006; 176 (discussion 103-104): 100-103
- Long-term clinical outcome after postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in men with residual teratoma.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1033-1037
- Teratoma with malignant transformation: diverse malignant histologies arising in men with germ cell tumors.J Urol. 1998; 159: 133-138
- Late relapse of testicular germ cell neoplasms: a descriptive analysis of 122 cases.J Urol. 2005; 173: 824-829
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: This work was supported by: National Cancer Institute [P50-CA92629 and P30-CA008748], the Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers, and David H. Koch through the Prostate Cancer Foundation, the Richard Capri Foundation.