Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Influence of the National Trauma Data Bank on the study of trauma outcomes: is it time to set research best practices to further enhance its impact?.J Am Coll Surg. 2012; 214: 756-768
- Genitourinary trauma.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2011; 29: 501-518
- Severe blunt renal trauma: a 7-year retrospective review from a provincial trauma centre.Can J Urol. 2001; 8: 1372-1376
- Radiographic assessment of renal trauma: our 15-year experience.J Urol. 1995; 154: 352-355
- Renal injury and operative management in the United States: results of a population-based study.J Trauma. 2003; 54: 423-430
- Experience with renal gunshot injuries in a rural setting.Urology. 1999; 54: 972-975
- Renal trauma secondary to stab, blunt and firearm injuries–a 5-year study.S Afr J Surg. 2002; 40 (discussion -10): 5-9
- Organ injury scaling: spleen, liver, and kidney.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 1664-1666
- Urotrauma: AUA guideline.J Urol. 2014; 192: 327-335
- Minimally invasive endovascular techniques to treat acute renal hemorrhage.J Urol. 2008; 179 (discussion 53): 2248-2252
- Selective management of isolated and nonisolated grade IV renal injuries.J Urol. 2006; 176 (discussion 502): 2498-2502
- The incidence of long-term hypertension in children after high-grade renal trauma.J Pediatr Surg. 2015; 50: 1919-1921
- Blunt renal trauma-induced hypertension: prevalence, presentation, and outcome.Am J Hypertens. 2006; 19: 500-504
- Evaluation and management of renal injuries: consensus statement of the renal trauma subcommittee.BJU Int. 2004; 93: 937-954
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grade 4 renal injury substratification into grades 4a (low risk) and 4b (high risk).J Urol. 2010; 183: 592-597
- Validation of length of hospital stay as a surrogate measure for injury severity and resource use among injury survivors.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 142-150
- Applying propensity score methods in medical research: pitfalls and prospects.Med Care Res Rev. 2010; 67: 528-554
- European Association of U. EAU guidelines on urological trauma.Eur Urol. 2005; 47: 1-15
- Studies on experimental hypertension : I. The production of persistent elevation of systolic blood pressure by means of renal ischemia.J Exp Med. 1934; 59: 347-379
- The production of persistent arterial hypertension by cellophane perinephritis.JAMA. 1939; 113: 2046-2048
- Posttraumatic renal artery stenosis. Cure of hypertension by late revascularization.Arch Surg. 1975; 110: 1150-1151
- Renal trauma and hypertension.Am J Cardiol. 1971; 27: 173-176
- Outcome after major renovascular injuries: a Western trauma association multicenter report.J Trauma. 2000; 49: 1116-1122
- Renal trauma and hypertension.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 65-70
- Posttraumatic renovascular hypertension after occult renal injury.J Trauma. 1998; 45: 106-110
- Hypertension following renal trauma.J Hum Hypertens. 1987; 1: 65-71
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Authorship contributions: Study concept and design, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of manuscript: ECO; analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of manuscript: MAA; analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of manuscript: GPM; analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of manuscript: TWG; acquisition of data: JY; critical revision: JWM; acquisition of data: TC; study conception and design, critical revision: BNB.
Funding Support: The Alafi Foundation provided funding for this project.