Material and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Application of the flexible cystoscope to the excision of renal cell carcinoma with intracaval tumor thrombus.Urology. 1995; 45: 671-672
- Vena cavoscopy during nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma with inferior vena caval thrombus.J Urol. 2006; 176: 468-471
- Level III-IV inferior vena caval thrombectomy without cardiopulmonary bypass: long-term experience with intrapericardial control.J Urol. 2014; 192: 682-688
- Contemporary management of renal tumors with venous tumor thrombus.J Urol. 2010; 184: 833-841
- Long-term results after inferior vena caval resection during retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy for metastatic germ cell cancer.J Vasc Surg. 1998; 28: 808-814
- Resection of renal tumors invading the vena cava.Urol Clin North Am. 2008; 35: 657-671
- Renal cell carcinoma with inferior vena cava tumor thrombus and metastatic caval wall invasion.Urology. 2012; 79
- Recurrence of renal cell carcinoma with extensive vena caval thrombus three years after radical nephrectomy.Urol Int. 2002; 68: 199-201
- Solitary floating vena caval thrombus as a late recurrence of renal cell carcinoma.Int J Urol. 2004; 11: 239-242
- The risk of venous thromboembolism in renal cell carcinoma patients with residual tumor thrombus.J Thromb Haemost. 2014; 12: 855-859
- Massive pulmonary embolus after surgery for renal cell carcinoma extending into the inferior vena cava: a case report.Am Surg. 1997; 63: 516-518
- Multidetector computed tomography vs magnetic resonance imaging for defining the upper limit of tumor thrombus in renal cell carcinoma: a study and review.BJU Int. 2005; 96: 291-295
- Imaging the inferior vena cana: a road less travelled.Radiographics. 2008; 28: 669-689
- Resection of the inferior vena cava without reconstruction for urologic malignancies.Urology. 2009; 74: 1257-1262
- Should the inferior vena cava be reconstructed after resection for malignant tumors?.Am J Surg. 2005; 189: 419-424
- Circumferential resection of the inferior vena cava for primary and recurrent malignant tumors.J Urol. 2009; 182: 887-893
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.