Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endoscopic features of impacted ureteral stones.J Urol. 2004; 171: 89-91
- Management of the impacted ureteral calculus.J Urol. 1990; 143: 263-266
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy of ureteral stones: clinical experience and experimental findings.J Urol. 1986; 135: 831-834
- Current state and future developments of noninvasive treatment of human urinary stones with extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.J Urol. 1989; 141: 782-789
- Ureteral stricture formation after removal of impacted calculi.J Urol. 1998; 159: 723-726
- Outcomes of ureteroscopy for the management of impacted ureteral calculi with different localizations.Urology. 2012; 80: 811-815
- Ureteral wall thickness at the impacted ureteral stone site: a critical predictor for success rates after SWL.Urolithiasis. 2015; 43: 83-88
- Management and follow-up of impacted ureteral stones.Urol Int. 2003; 70: 269-272
- Management of impacted proximal ureteral stone: extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy versus ureteroscopy with holmium: YAG laser lithotripsy.Urol Ann. 2013; 5: 88-92
- Stones lodge at three sites of anatomic narrowing in the ureter: clinical fact or fiction?.J Endourol. 2013; 27: 270-276
- Stone granuloma: a cause of ureteral stricture.J Urol. 1993; 150: 1800-1802
- Endoscopic management of impacted stones in the intramural or meatal part of the ureter without performing meatotomy.Br J Urol. 1995; 76: 394-396
- Allergic-type reactions to radiographic contrast media.CMAJ. 2010; 182: 1328
- Development of a nomogram for predicting the stone-free rate after transurethral ureterolithotripsy using semi-rigid ureteroscope.Int J Urol. 2013; 20: 616-621
- Secondary signs of non-enhanced CT prior to laser ureterolithotripsy: is treatment outcome predictable?.J Endourol. 2008; 22: 415-418
- Computed tomography-based novel prediction model for the stone-free rate of ureteroscopic lithotripsy.Urolithiasis. 2014; 42: 75-79
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.