Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of routine intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography on surgical management.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2007; 21: 800-804
- Multiplane transesophageal echocardiographic guidance during resection of renal cell carcinoma extending into the inferior vena cava.Anesth Analg. 1995; 81: 1102-1105
- Intraoperative management for removal of tumor thrombus in the inferior vena cava or the right atrium with multiplane transesophageal echocardiography.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1998; 39: 641-647
- Surgical treatment of renal cancer with vena cava extension.Br J Urol. 1987; 59: 390-395
- The utility of transesophageal echocardiography in the management of renal cell carcinoma with intracardiac extension.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1995; 8: 245-250
- Inferior vena cava resection and reconstruction: technical considerations in the surgical management of renal cell carcinoma with tumor thrombus.Urol Oncol. 2014; 32: 19-26
- The Mayo Clinic experience with surgical management, complications, and outcome for patients with renal cell carcinoma and venous tumor thrombus.BJU Int. 2004; 94: 33-41
- Surgical management of renal cell carcinoma with inferior vena cava tumor thrombus.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 63: 1592-1600
- Malignant renal tumor with extension to the inferior vena cava.Am J Surg. 1998; 176: 137-139
- Renal cell carcinoma with tumor thrombus extension: biology, role of nephrectomy and response to immunotherapy.J Urol. 2003; 169: 909-916
- Renal cell carcinoma with IVC thrombi; current concepts and future perspectives.Clin Med Oncol. 2008; 2: 247-256
- Surgical management of large renal tumors.Nat Clin Pract Urol. 2008; 5: 35-46
- Transesophageal echocardiography in renal cell carcinoma: an accurate diagnostic technique for intracaval neoplastic extension.J Urol. 1991; 145: 1138-1140
- Growth of a level III vena cava tumor thrombus within 1 month.Urology. 2016; 90: e1-e2
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.