Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Plasmacytoid transitional cell carcinoma. Report of a case with initial presentation mimicking multiple myeloma.Acta Cytol. 1991; 35: 277-280
- Carcinomas of the urinary bladder simulating malignant lymphoma. A report of five cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1991; 15: 569-576
- Pathology and Genetics: Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs. WHO Classification of Tumours.IARC Press, Lyon2004
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma, a chemosensitive cancer with poor prognosis, and peritoneal carcinomatosis.J Urol. 2013; 189: 1656-1661
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: histological and clinical features of 5 cases.J Urol. 2008; 180: 1923-1927
- Plasmacytoid bladder cancer: variant histology with aggressive behavior and a new mode of invasion along fascial planes.Urology. 2014; 83: 1112-1116
- Plasmacytoid variant of bladder cancer defines patients with poor prognosis if treated with cystectomy and adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy.BMC Cancer. 2013; 13: 71
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the bladder.Hum Pathol. 2009; 40: 1023-1028
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder: clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and molecular analysis of a case series.Hum Pathol. 2011; 42: 1149-1158
- Plasmacytoid carcinoma of the bladder: a urothelial carcinoma variant with a predilection for intraperitoneal spread.J Urol. 2012; 187: 852-855
- Plasmacytoid transitional cell carcinoma of urinary bladder: a clinicopathologic study of 9 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2008; 32: 752-757
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder report of seven new cases.Eur Urol. 2006; 50: 1111-1114
- Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: a case report.Cases J. 2009; 2: 6647
- The impact of squamous and glandular differentiation on survival after radical cystectomy for urothelial carcinoma.J Urol. 2012; 188: 405-409
- Outcomes following radical cystectomy for nested variant of urothelial carcinoma: a matched cohort analysis.J Urol. 2013; 189: 1670-1675
- Outcomes following radical cystectomy for micropapillary bladder cancer versus pure urothelial carcinoma: a matched cohort analysis.World J Urol. 2012; 30: 801-806
- Frequent somatic CDH1 loss-of-function mutations in plasmacytoid variant bladder cancer.Nat Genet. 2016; 48: 356-358
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.