Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Histology and clinical outcomes in patients with bilateral testicular germ cell tumors: the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center experience 1950 to 2001.J Urol. 2003; 169: 2122-2125
- Risk of contralateral testicular cancer: a population-based study of 29,515 U.S. men.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005; 97: 1056-1066
- Bilateral testicular tumors: management and outcome in 21 patients.Cancer. 1998; 83: 547-552
- The incidence, prognosis, clinical and histological characteristics, treatment, and outcome of patients with bilateral germ cell testicular cancer in Hungary.J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2003; 129: 309-315
- Risk of bilateral testicular germ cell cancer in Denmark: 1960-1984.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1991; 83: 1391-1395
- Risk of a second germ cell cancer after treatment of a primary germ cell cancer in 2201 Norwegian male patients.Eur J Cancer. 1997; 33: 244-252
- Risk of metachronous contralateral testicular germ cell tumors: a population-based study of 7,102 Norwegian patients (1953-2007).Int J Cancer. 2011; 129: 2867-2874
- Second cancer risk following testicular cancer: a follow-up study of 1,909 patients.J Clin Oncol. 1993; 11: 415-424
- Late cardiovascular toxicity following chemotherapy for germ cell tumors.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2012; 10: 537-544
- Second cancers among 40,576 testicular cancer patients: focus on long-term survivors.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005; 97: 1354-1365
- Second malignancies among survivors of germ-cell testicular cancer: a pooled analysis between 13 cancer registries.Int J Cancer. 2007; 120: 623-631
- Risk of leukemia among survivors of testicular cancer: a population-based study of 42,722 patients.Ann Epidemiol. 2008; 18: 416-421
- Treatment-specific risks of second malignancies and cardiovascular disease in 5-year survivors of testicular cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 4370-4378
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual.7th ed. Springer, New York2010
- International Germ Cell Consensus Classification: a prognostic factor-based staging system for metastatic germ cell cancers. International Germ Cell Cancer Collaborative Group.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 594-603
- Bilateral testicular germ cell tumours in patients with initial stage I disease: prevalence and prognosis—a single centre's 30 years' experience.Eur J Cancer. 1998; 34: 1363-1367
- Bilateral testicular germ cell tumours: a systematic review.BJU Int. 2012; 110: 1102-1109
- International patterns and trends in testis cancer incidence.Int J Cancer. 2005; 115: 822-827
Following completion of this manuscript, author affiliations have changed for the following:
Ryan P. Kopp's affiliation has changed to Oregon Health & Science University and VA Portland Healthcare System, Portland, OR.
Michael Chevinsky's affiliation has changed to Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: This study was supported by the Capri Foundation and Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers.