Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- Management of erectile impotence. Use of implantable inflatable prosthesis.Urology. 1973; 2: 80-82
- Review of penile prosthetic reservoir: complications and presentation of a modified reservoir placement technique.J Sex Med. 2012; 9: 2759-2769
- High submuscular placement of urologic prosthetic balloons and reservoirs via transscrotal approach.J Sex Med. 2013; 10: 603-610
- Outcomes and satisfaction rates for the redesigned 2-piece penile prosthesis.J Urol. 2007; 177: 262-266
- Historical advances in penile prostheses.Int J Impot Res. 2000; 12: S101-S107
- Penile prosthesis surgery: a review of prosthetic devices and associated complications.J Sex Med. 2007; 4: 296-309
- Penile prosthesis infection: approaches to prevention and treatment.Urol Clin North Am. 2011; 38: 227-235
- Small-Carrion penile prosthesis. New implant for management of impotence.Urology. 1975; 5: 479-486
- Experience with Tube (Promedon) malleable penile implant.Urol Int. 2007; 79: 244-247
- Penile prostheses in urology.in: White R.W. Palmer J.M. New Techniques in Urology. 1987 (Mount Kisco, NY)
- Evaluation of a Ni-Ti shape memory alloy for use in a novel penile prosthesis.J Urol. 2013; 189 (Conference: Annual Meeting of the American-Urological-Association (AUA), San Diego, CA): e502
- Penile prosthesis, useful to treat erectile dysfunction, comprises a shape memory alloy having dimension that enlarges radially in response to increase in temperature, and a cylindrical outer contour along its longitudinal axis. USPN US2013131443-A1.Northwestern University, Evanston, IL2013
- Finite element simulation modeling to study the behavior of a novel shape-memory based penile prosthesis.J Sex Med. 2014; 11: 161
- Biomechanics of male erectile function.J R Soc Interface. 2007; 4: 1031-1047
- Biomechanical analysis of penile erections: penile buckling behaviour under axial loading and radial compression.BJU Int. 2008; 102: 76-84
- Measurement of pressure necessary for vaginal penetration.Sleep Res. 1985; 14: 269
- The evolution of the inflatable penile prosthetic device and surgical innovations with anatomical considerations.Curr Urol Rep. 2014; 15: 410
- Modern utilization of penile prosthesis surgery: a national claim registry analysis.Int J Impot Res. 2014; 26: 167-171
- Heat transfer to deep tissue: the effect of body fat and heating modality.J Med Eng Technol. 2009; 33: 337-348
Financial Disclosure: Brian Le and Alberto Colombo received grant from Boston Scientific (formerly American Medical Systems). Kevin McVary received grant from Boston Scientific Research and Educational Grant. The remaining author declares that he has no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: The work was funded in part by Boston Scientific (formerly American Medical Systems).
Brian Le and Alberto Colombo contributed equally to this work.