Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Can clinically significant prostate cancer be detected with multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging? A systematic review of the literature.Eur Urol. 2015; 68: 1045-1053
- Comparison of MR/ultrasound fusion-guided biopsy with ultrasound-guided biopsy for the diagnosis of prostate cancer.JAMA. 2015; 313: 390-397
- Prospective study of diagnostic accuracy comparing prostate cancer detection by transrectal ultrasound-guided biopsy versus magnetic resonance (MR) imaging with subsequent MR-guided biopsy in men without previous prostate biopsies.Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 22-29
- A prospective, blinded comparison of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging-ultrasound fusion and visual estimation in the performance of MR-targeted prostate biopsy: the PROFUS trial.Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 343-351
- Targeted biopsy in the detection of prostate cancer using an office based magnetic resonance ultrasound fusion device.J Urol. 2013; 189: 86-91
- Comparison of 12-core versus 8-core prostate biopsy: multivariate analysis of large series of US veterans.Urology. 2011; 77: 541-547
- Performance of the prostate cancer antigen 3 (PCA3) gene and prostate-specific antigen in prescreened men: exploring the value of PCA3 for a first-line diagnostic test.Eur Urol. 2010; 58: 475-481
- Contemporary role of systematic prostate biopsies: indications, techniques, and implications for patient care.Eur Urol. 2013; 63: 214-230
- Comparison of interreader reproducibility of the prostate imaging reporting and data system and Likert scales for evaluation of multiparametric prostate MRI.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: W612-W618
- Optimization of initial prostate biopsy in clinical practice: sampling, labeling and specimen processing.J Urol. 2013; 189: 2039-2046
- Urinary biomarkers for prostate cancer.Curr Opin Urol. 2015; 25: 77-82
- Contemporary role of prostate cancer antigen 3 in the management of prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 1045-1054
- PCA3 molecular urine assay for prostate cancer in men undergoing repeat biopsy.Urology. 2007; 69: 532-535
- PCA3: a molecular urine assay for predicting prostate biopsy outcome.J Urol. 2008; 179: 1587-1592
- Prostate cancer gene 3 (PCA3): development and internal validation of a novel biopsy nomogram.Eur Urol. 2009; 56: 659-667
- MP67-14 predictive value of negative 3T multiparametric prostate MRI on 12 core biopsy results.J Urol. 2014; 191: e754
Financial Disclosure: Herbert Lepor is co-owner of MedReviews, a member of the Speaker Bureau of Allergan, investor at Serenity, and consultant at Thera Coat and Biozeus. Samir S. Taneja is a consultant at Hitachi Aloka and Biobot, has royalties from Elsevier, and scientific trial investigator for Trod. The remaining authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.