Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination and Processing of Human Semen.5th ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2010
- The use of a “wet prep” for the post vasectomy semen analysis (PVSA).Fertil Steril. 2012; 98: S147
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) 2015.2015 (Available at:)Accessed June 20, 2015)
- CLIA & Your Laboratory: A Guide for Physicians and Their Staff.2014
- Clinical and consumer trial performance of a sensitive immunodiagnostic home test that qualitatively detects low concentrations of sperm following vasectomy.J Urol. 2008; 180: 2569-2576
- Vasectomy: AUA guideline.J Urol. 2012; 188: 2482-2491