Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anatomy of the dorsal nerve of the penis, clinical implications.Urology. 2014; 83: 121-125
- Gray's Anatomy—The Anatomical Basis of Medicine and Surgery.38th ed. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1995: 1288
- Innervation of the human glans penis.J Urol. 1999; 161: 97-102
- The neuroanatomical basis for the protopathic sensibility of the human glans penis.Brain Res. 1986; 371: 205-230
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Peripheral Nerve. Electrodiagnosis in Diseases of Nerve and Muscle: Principles and Practice.2nd ed. F. A. Davis Co, Philadelphia1989: 55-77