Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of the impacted ureteral calculus.J Urol. 1990; 143: 263-266
- Ureteral stricture formation after removal of impacted calculi.J Urol. 1998; 159: 723-726
- Two year experience with ureteral stones: extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy vs. ureteroscopic manipulation.J Endourol. 1998; 12: 501-504
- The application of a patented system to minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy.J Endourol. 2011; 25: 1281-1286
- Factors affecting blood loss during minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Chin J Urol. 2007; 28: 456-459
- Laparoendoscopic single-site ureterolithotomy for upper ureteral stone disease: the first 30 cases in a multicenter study.J Endourol. 2011; 25: 1293-1298
- Comparative analysis of upper ureteral stones (>15 mm) treated with retroperitoneoscopic ureterolithotomy and ureteroscopic pneumatic lithotripsy.Int Urol Nephrol. 2010; 42: 897-901
- Upper tract imaging after ureteroscopic holmium:YAG laser lithotripsy: when is it necessary?.Can J Urol. 2003; 10: 2062-2067
- Is the holmium:YAG laser the best intracorporeal lithotripter for the ureter? A 3-year retrospective study.J Endourol. 2007; 21: 305-309
- Selective postoperative imaging after ureteroscopy.Urology. 2009; 73 ([discussion 493]): 490-493
- Percutaneous ureterolitholapaxy: the best bet to clear large bulk impacted upper ureteral calculi.Arch Esp Urol. 1996; 49: 86-91
- Management of impacted upper ureteric calculi: results of lithotripsy and percutaneous litholapaxy.Br J Urol. 1992; 70: 252-257
- The “mini-perc” technique: a less invasive alternative to percutaneous nephrolithotomy.World J Urol. 1998; 16: 371-374
- Minimally invasive PCNL in patients with renal pelvic and calyceal stones.Eur Urol. 2001; 40: 619-624
- The influence of minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy on renal pelvic pressure in vivo.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2007; 17: 307-310
- Treatment methods for upper urinary tract stones in modern era, a report of 5178 cases.J Chin Clin Urol. 2004; 19: 325-327
- Minimally invasive tract in percutaneous nephrolithotomy for renal stones.J Endourol. 2010; 24: 1579-1582
- Chinese minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy: the Guangzhou experience.J Endourol. 2009; 23: 1693-1697
- Outcomes of flexible ureteroscopic lithotripsy with holmium laser for upper urinary tract calculi.Int Braz J Urol. 2008; 34 ([discussion 149-150]): 143-149
- Third prize: contemporary percutaneous nephrolithotripsy: 1585 procedures in 1338 consecutive patients.J Endourol. 2007; 21: 824-829
Zhongsheng Yang, Leming Song, Donghua Xie, Min Hu, and Zuofeng Peng contributed equally.
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Financial Support: This work was supported by major scientific and technological project funds from the Jiangxi Provincial Health Department, Jiangxi, China (to L.M.S.).