Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- AUA guideline on management of staghorn diagnosis and treatment recommendations.J Urol. 2005; 173: 1991-2000
- Complications of percutaneous nephrostolithotomy.Can J Urol. 1999; 6: 872-875
- Third prize: contemporary percutaneous nephrolithotripsy: 1585 procedures in 1338 consecutive patiets.J Endourol. 2007; 21: 824-829
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: variables that influence hemorrhage.Urology. 2007; 69: 603-607
- Factors affecting blood loss during percutaneous nephrolithotomy: prospective study.J Endourol. 2004; 18: 715-722
- Factors affecting bleeding during percutaneous nephrolithotomy: single surgeon experience.J Endourol. 2011; 25: 327-333
- Major complications after percutaneous nephrostomy-lessons from a department audit.Clin Radiol. 2004; 59: 766-767
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: an update.Curr Opin Urol. 2003; 13: 235-241
- Factors affecting blood loss during percutaneous nephrolithotomy using balloon dilatation in a large contemporary series.J Endourol. 2010; 24: 207-211
- Management of the staghorn calculus: multiple-tract versus single-tract percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Curr Opin Urol. 2008; 18: 220-223
- Pre- and perioperative predictors of short-term clinical outcomes in patients undergoing percutaneous nephrolitholapexy.Urol Res. 2007; 35: 225-230
- Heterogeneity in the reporting of disease characteristics and treatment outcomes in studies evaluating treatments for nephrolithiasis.J Endourol. 2010; 24: 1411-1414
Bagrodia A, Gupta A, Raman JD, et al. Predictors of cost and clinical outcomes of percutaneous nephrostolithotomy.
- A single percutaneous acess and flexible nephroscopy is the best treatment for a full staghorn calculus.J Endourol. 2008; 22: 1835-1837
- Single upper pole percutaneous access for treatment of >5 cm complex branched staghorn calculi: is shock wave lithotripsy necessary?.J Endourol. 2002; 16: 477-481
- Simultaneous combined use of flexible ureteroscopy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy to reduce the number of access tracts in the management of complex renal calculi.BJU Int. 2005; 96: 1097-1100
- Does previous extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy affect the performance and outcome of percutaneous nephrolithotomy?.J Urol. 2009; 181: 663-667
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.