Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Time trends in reported prevalence of kidney stones in the United States: 1976-1994.Kidney Int. 2003; 63: 1817-1823
- The pathogenesis and treatment of kidney stones.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 1141-1152
- Determinants of 24-hour urinary oxalate excretion.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 3: 1453-1460
- A prospective study of dietary calcium and other nutrients and the risk of symptomatic kidney stones.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 833-838
- Dietary factors and the risk of incident kidney stones in younger women: nurses' health study II.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 885-891
- Comparison of dietary calcium with supplemental calcium and other nutrients as factors affecting the risk for kidney stones in women.Ann Intern Med. 1997; 126: 497-504
- Oxalate intake and the risk for nephrolithiasis.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 2198-2204
- Contribution of dietary oxalate to urinary oxalate excretion.Kidney Int. 2001; 59: 270-276
- Impact of dietary calcium and oxalate, and Oxalobacter formigenes colonization on urinary oxalate excretion.J Urol. 2011; 186: 135-139
- Comparison of two diets for the prevention of recurrent stones in idiopathic hypercalciuria.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 77-84
- Pharmacokinetics of calcium absorption from two commercial calcium supplements.J Clin Pharmacol. 1999; 39: 1151-1154
- Does it make a difference how and when you take your calcium?.Am J Clin Nutr. 2001; 74: 335-342
- Dietary oxalate loads and renal oxalate handling.J Urol. 2005; 174 ([Discussion:947]): 943-947
- Absorption kinetics of oxalate from oxalate-rich food in man.Am J Clin Nutr. 1984; 40: 1007-1010
- Intestinal and renal handling of oxalate loads in normal individuals and stone formers.Urol Res. 2007; 35: 111-117
- Variations in urine composition during the day in patients with calcium oxalate stone disease.J Urol. 1984; 131: 77-81
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: National Institutes of Health grants R01 DK62284 and M01 RR07122.