Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2038-2047
- Prevalence of CKD in the United States: a sensitivity analysis using the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 1999-2004.Am J Kidney Dis. 2009; 53: 218-228
- Time trends in reported prevalence of kidney stones in the United States: 1976-1994.Kidney Int. 2003; 63: 1817-1823
- ESRD caused by nephrolithiasis: prevalence, mechanisms, and prevention.Am J Kidney Dis. 2004; 44: 799-805
- Kidney stones and the risk for chronic kidney disease.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 804-811
- Risk factors for CKD in persons with kidney stones: a case-control study in Olmsted County, Minnesota.Am J Kidney Dis. 2010; 55: 61-68
- History of kidney stones as a possible risk factor for chronic kidney disease.Ann Epidemiol. 2004; 14: 222-228
- Medical and medical/urologic approaches in acute and chronic urologic stone disease.Med Clin North Am. 2011; 95: 169-177
- Differences in 24-hour urine composition between black and white women.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 654-659
- Excretion of inhibitors of calcification in urine part II.Can Med Assoc J. 1975; 112: 832-834
- Causes and consequences of kidney loss in patients with nephrolithiasis.Kidney Int. 2003; 64: 2204-2213
- Adequacy of a single 24-hour urine collection for metabolic evaluation of recurrent nephrolithiasis.J Urol. 2010; 184: 579-583
- Validation of self-reported anthropometrics in the Adventist Health Study 2.BMC Public Health. 2011; 11: 213-223
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.