Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rising incidence of acute prostatitis following prostate biopsy: fluoroquinolone resistance and exposure is a significant risk factor.Urology. 2011; 78: 511-514
- Increasing hospital admission rates for urologic complications after transrectal ultrasound guided prostate biopsy.Urology. 2010; 183: 963-969
- Prevalence and significance of fluoroquinolone resistant Escherichia coli in patients undergoing transrectal ultrasound guided prostate needle biopsy.J Urol. 2011; 185: 1283-1288
- Should we change our prophylactic antimicrobial regimen for prostate biopsy?.J Urol. 2011; 185: 1181-1183
- Prostate exam deaths from superbugs spur cancer-test inquiry.http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-05-06/prostate-exam-deaths-from-superbugs-spur-cancer-test-inquiry.html(Accessed July 10, 2011)