Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- Long-term followup after laparoscopic radical nephrectomy.J Urol. 2002; 167: 1257-1262
- Evolution of robotic radical prostatectomy: assessment after 2766 procedures.Cancer. 2007; 110: 1951-1958
- Prospective evaluation of short-term impact and recovery of health related quality of life in men undergoing robotic assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy versus open radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 2007; 178: 854-859
- Short-term health outcome differences between robotic and conventional radical prostatectomy.Urology. 2007; 70: 945-949
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: what is the learning curve?.Urology. 2005; 66: 105-107
- Successful transfer of open surgical skills to a laparoscopic environment using a robotic interface: initial experience with laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 2003; 170: 1738-1741
- Robotic radical prostatectomy in the community setting—the learning curve and beyond: initial 200 cases.J Urol. 2005; 174: 269-272
- Robotic vs open radical cystectomy: prospective comparison of perioperative outcomes and pathological measures of early oncological efficacy.BJU Int. 2008; 101: 89-93
- Is robotic radical cystectomy an appropriate treatment for bladder cancer?.Urology. 2008; 72: 617-622
- Robot-assisted radical cystectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection: initial experience at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.Urology. 2007; 69: 469-474
- Evaluating the learning curve for robot-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy.J Endourol. 2008; 22: 2469-2474
- The learning curve for robot-assisted radical cystectomy.JSLS. 2009; 13: 509-514
- Positive surgical margins in robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy: impact of learning curve on oncologic outcomes.Eur Urol. 2006; 49: 866-872
- The surgical learning curve for prostate cancer control after radical prostatectomy.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007; 99: 1171-1177
- Positive surgical margins in soft tissue following radical cystectomy for bladder cancer and cancer specific survival.J Urol. 2007; 178: 2308-2313
- The impact of positive soft tissue surgical margins following radical cystectomy for high-grade, invasive bladder cancer.World J Urol. 2009; 27: 33-38
- Trends in pelvic lymphadenectomy at the time of radical cystectomy: 1988-2004.J Urol. 2009; 181: 2490-2495
R. Thomas is owner of Gulf South Lithotripsy and a consultant to Olympus, Proctor, and Intuitive Surgical; A. Kibel is a consultant to Sonofi Adventis, Spectrum, and Envisioneering; H. Kim is an investigator for Pfizer; D. Ornstein has financial interest in Correlogies; J. Peabody is a paid lecturer for Intuitive Surgical; R. Pruthi is a paid lecturer for GTx; K. Guru is a paid lecturer for Intuitive Surgical and is an owner of, and investigator for, Simulated Surgical Systems.