Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Time to normalization of serum testosterone after 3-month luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist administered in the neoadjuvant setting: implications for dosing schedule and neoadjuvant dosing study considerations.J Urol. 1998; 160: 1685-1688
- Serum testosterone-based luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist redoing schedule for chronic androgen ablation: a phase I assessment.Urology. 1999; 54: 649-699
- Health related quality of life using serum testosterone as the trigger to re-dose long acting depot luteinizing hormone-releasing agonists in patients with prostate cancer.J Urol. 2003; 169: 251-255
- Determining dosing intervals for luteinizing hormone releasing hormone agonists based on serum testosterone levels: a prospective study.J Urol. 2007; 177: 2132-2135
- A prospective analysis of time to normalization of serum testosterone after withdrawal of androgen deprivation therapy.J Urol. 2000; 164: 1891-1894
- Physiological basis for hormonal therapy in carcinoma of the prostate.Urol Clin North Am. 1975; 2: 25-28
- Cost-effectiveness of androgen suppression therapies in advanced prostate cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 1731-1739
- Phase III intermittent MAB vs continuous MAB.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 220-227
- Failure to achieve castrate levels of testosterone during luteinizing hormone releasing hormone agonist therapy: the case for monitoring serum testosterone and a treatment decision algorithm.J Urol. 2000; 164: 726-729