Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New data show declines in antidepressant prescribing.Psychiatr News. 2005; 40: 1
- Antidepressant medications, mood and male fertility.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2000; 25: 37-51
- A preliminary study of trimiprimine in chronic schizophrenia.Curr Ther Res. 1966; 8: 225-231
- Effects of trimiprimine (Surmontil) on spermatogenesis and mood in normal volunteers.Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 1970; 12: 186-191
- A quantitative method for determining the effects of drugs on spermatozoal motility.Fertil Steril. 1980; 33: 631-635
- Effects of psychotropic drugs on human sperm motility.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 503-506
- Andrological findings in young patients under long-term antidepressive therapy with clomipramine.Psychopharmacology. 1994; 116: 357-359
- Effect of SSRI antidepressants on ejaculation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study with fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, and sertraline.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1998; 18: 274-281
- Antidepressants and ejaculation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose study with paroxetine, sertraline, and nefazodone.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2001; 21: 293-297
- SSRIs and ejaculation: a double-blind, randomized, fixed-dose study with paroxetine and citalopram.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2001; 21: 556-560
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) causes sperm chromatin damage in smoking men. Seattle, Washington2005 (abstract). Presented at the American Society of Andrology Annual Meeting, April 2–5,