Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term (15 years) results after radical prostatectomy for clinically localized (stage T2c or lower) prostate cancer.J Urol. 1994; 152: 1850-1857
- Variation among individual surgeons in the rate of positive surgical margins in radical prostatectomy specimens.J Urol. 2003; 170: 2292-2295
- Incidence, etiology, location, prevention, and treatment of positive surgical margins after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.J Urol. 1998; 160: 299-315
- 5-year tumor recurrence rates after anatomic radical retropubic prostatectomy for prostate cancer.J Urol. 1994; 152: 1837-1842
- Anatomic site-specific positive margins in organ-confined prostate cancer and its impact on outcome after radical prostatectomy.Urology. 1997; 50: 733-739
- Radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1986; 136: 1041-1043
- Radical prostatectomy for clinical stage T1-2N0M0 prostatic adenocarcinoma.J Urol. 1990; 144: 1180-1184
- Extended follow-up of the influence of wide excision of the neurovascular bundle(s) on prognosis in men with clinically localized prostate cancer and extensive capsular perforation.J Urol. 1996; 156: 454-458
- Positive surgical margins with radical prostatectomy.Urology. 1996; 48: 80-90
- Patterns of positive specimen margins and detectable prostate specific antigen after radical perineal prostatectomy.J Urol. 1995; 153: 1565-1569
- Prognostic significance of positive surgical margins in radical prostatectomy specimens.J Urol. 1995; 154: 1818-1824
- Biological determinants of cancer progression in men with prostate cancer.JAMA. 1999; 281: 1395-1400
- Early prostate-specific antigen relapse after radical retropubic prostatectomy.Eur Urol. 1999; 361: 21-30
- Cancer control with radical prostatectomy alone in 1,000 consecutive patients.J Urol. 2002; 167: 528-534
- Correlation of margin status and extraprostatic extension with progression of prostate carcinoma.Cancer. 1999; 86: 1775-1782
- Clinical and pathological significance of the level and extent of capsular invasion in clinical stage T1-2 prostate cancer.Hum Pathol. 1998; 29: 856-862
- Influence of capsular penetration on progression following radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1993; 150: 135-141
- Whole mounted radical prostatectomy specimens do not increase detection of adverse pathological features.J Urol. 2000; 164: 1583-1586
- Positive surgical margins with radical retropubic prostatectomy.Urology. 1999; 54: 682-688
This research was supported by grants from the American Cancer Society (RPG-00-202-01-CCE), Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (GR 1866/1-1) and Deutsche Krebshilfe, National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC), New South Wales Cancer Council, the R. T. Hall Trust, Freedman Foundation, St. Vincent’s Clinic Foundation and St. Vincent’s Hospital Foundation. P. I. Karakiewicz was partially supported by the American Foundation for Urologic Diseases, the National Cancer Institute of Canada, and the Medical Research Council of Canada.