Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Classification of benign disease associated with prostatic pain.J Urol. 1978; 120: 266
- Bacteriologic localization patterns in bacterial prostatitis and urethritis.Invest Urol. 1968; 5: 492-518
- Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1980: 342-429 Pathogenesis and Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections.
- Outcome of antibiotic therapy with ciprofloxacin in chronic bacterial prostatitis.Drugs. 1999; 58: 103-106
- NIH consensus definition and classification of prostatitis.JAMA. 1999; 282: 236-237
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of 75 men referred to chronic prostatitis clinic.Urology. 1991; 38: 11-19
- Risk assessment and laboratory diagnosis of trichomoniasis in men.J Infect Dis. 1992; 166: 1362-1366
- Diagnostic considerations and interpretation of microbiological findings for evaluation of chronic prostatitis.J Clin Microbiol. 1989; 27: 240-244
- Seminal fluid findings in men with nonbacterial prostatitis and prostatodynia.J Androl. 1996; 17: 310-318
- Few patients with “chronic prostatitis” have significant bladder outlet obstruction.Urology. 1998; 52: 417-421
- Chronic pelvic pain represents the most prominent urogenital symptoms of “chronic prostatitis.” Urology. 1996; 48: 715-722
- The National Institutes of Health chronic prostatitis symptom index.J Urol. 1999; 162: 369-375
- Does the chronic prostatitis/pelvic pain syndrome differ from nonbacterial prostatitis and prostatodynia?.J Urol. 2000; 164: 1554-1558
- Detecting urethral and prostatic inflammation in patients with chronic prostatitis.Urology. 2000; 55: 186-191
- Prokaryotic DNA sequences in patients with chronic idiopathic prostatitis.J Clin Microbiol. 1996; 34: 3120-3128
- Comparison of microscopic methods for detecting inflammation in expressed prostatic secretions.J Urol. 2001; 166: 2518-2524
- Prostatic fluid inflammation in prostatitis.J Urol. 1994; 152: 2300-2303
- Psychological test studies of symptoms in patients with chronic prostatitis and prostadynia.Urol A. 1986; 25: 97-100
- Use of terazosin in prostatodynia and validation of a symptom score questionnaire.Urology. 1994; 43: 460-465
Schaeffer AJ, Landis JR, Mazurick C, et al: Inflammation and infection do not correlate with severity of symptoms in men with chronic prostatitis: the NIH Chronic Prostatitis Cohort (CPC) study (abstract). Presented at the American Urological Association Annual Meeting, Anaheim, California, 2001
- Chronic prostatitis.Urology. 1996; 48: 568-574
- Urodynamic evidence of vesical neck obstruction in men with misdiagnosed chronic nonbacterial prostatitis and the therapeutic role of endoscopic incision of the bladder neck.J Urol. 1994; 152: 2063-2065
- Prostatodynia or painful male urethral syndrome?.Urology. 1990; 36: 146-153
- Neuromuscular dysfunction in nonbacterial prostatitis.Urology. 1987; 30: 183-188
- Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome can be categorized by prostatic tissue pressure measurements.J Urol. 2002; 167: 137-140
☆This study was partially supported by grant RO1 DK38955 from the National Institutes of Health.