Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Introduction and concluding remarks.Eur Urol. 1999; 36: 1-6
- The economics of the management of lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia.in: Dennis L Griffiths K Khoury S Proceedings of the Fourth International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Plymbridge Distributors, Plymouth1998: 61-81
- Current trends in management of men with lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia.Urology. 1998; 51: 1-7
- Management of symptomatic BPH in France.Eur Urol. 1999; 36: 14-20
- Management of the BPH syndrome in Germany.Eur Urol. 1999; 36: 21-27
- Management of symptomatic BPH in Italy.Eur Urol. 1999; 36: 28-32
- Management of symptomatic BPH in the UK.Eur Urol. 1999; 36: 33-39
- The economics of benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment.Clin Ther. 1996; 18: 1227-1241
- Holmium laser resection of the prostate.Urology. 1996; 47: 48-51
- Holmium laser versus transurethral resection of the prostate.J Urol. 1999; 162: 1640-1644
- Cost-effectiveness analysis.J Endourol. 1998; 12: 485-491
- Holmium:YAG laser enucleation of the prostate combined with mechanical morcellation.Eur Urol. 1998; 33: 69-72
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) combined with transurethral tissue morcellation.J Endourol. 1998; 12: 457-459
☆This study was partially funded by Coherent Medical Group. M. R. Fraundorfer and P. J. Gilling are study investigators who have received research funding from the sponsor of this study in the past.