Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 1998.CA Cancer J Clin. 1998; 48: 6-29
- The management of clinically localized prostate cancer.CA Cancer J Clin. 1996; 46: 249-253
- Retropubic and perineal approach.Prog Urol. 1997; 7: 976-983
- Perineal versus retropubic radical prostatectomy for T1, T2 prostate cancer.Br J Urol. 1994; 74: 626-629
- Radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1992; 147: 888-890
- Radical perineal prostatectomy in patients over age of seventy.Urology. 1981; 18: 368-369
- Rectal injuries during radical perineal prostatectomy.Urology. 1995; 45: 266-269
- Combined laparoscopic pelvic lymph node dissection and modified belt radical perineal prostatectomy for localized prostatic adenocarcinoma.Urology. 1994; 43: 493-498
- Laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy and radical perineal prostatectomy.J Urol. 1994; 151: 905-908
- Vesicourethral healing following radical prostatectomy.Urology. 1994; 44: 888-892
- The value of laparoscopic lymphadenectomy in conjunction with radical perineal or retropubic prostatectomy.J Urol. 1994; 151: 1599-1602
- Laparoscopic pelvic lymph node dissection, laparoscopically assisted seminal vesicle mobilization, and total perineal prostatectomy versus radical retropubic prostatectomy for prostate cancer.Urology. 1995; 45: 823-830
- Radical perineal vs. retropubic prostatectomy.Eur Urol. 1993; 24: 34-38
- Continence, potency and morbidity after radical perineal prostatectomy.J Urol. 1997; 158 (see comments): 1470-1475
- International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification. American Hospital Publishing, Chicago1989
- Physicians’ Current Procedural Terminology. American Medical Association, Chicago1995
- An assessment of radical prostatectomy.JAMA. 1993; 269: 2633-2636
Iezzoni L: Screening quality of care using administrative data: final report. Report to the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, 1992.
- The LOGISTIC Procedure. 5th ed. SAS Institute, Cary, North Carolina1986
- Radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1997; 157: 230-232
- Radical prostatectomy for carcinoma of the prostate: 1951–1976. A review of 329 patients.J Urol. 1977; 117: 208-213
- Rectal injuries during radical perineal prostatectomy.Urology. 1995; 45 (editorial comment): 269
- Mortality of patients after radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1994; 152: 896-898
- The accuracy of Medicare’s hospital claims data.Am J Public Health. 1992; 82: 243-248
Madans J, Rothwell S, Reuben C, et al: A comparison of respondent, facility and Medicare provided information on hospital utilization for a national longitudinal cohort. Presented at the 118th Meeting of the American Public Health Association, New York, New York, October 1990.
☆This project was supported in part by the Health Care Financing Administration, Baltimore, Maryland.