Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Detection of organ-confined prostate cancer is increased through prostate-specific antigen based screening.JAMA. 1993; 270: 948-954
- Screening for prostate carcinoma with prostate specific antigen.J Urol. 1992; 147: 841-845
Mettlin C, Lee F, Drago J, et al: for the American Cancer Detection Project: Findings on the detection of early prostate cancer in 2425 men. Cancer 67: 2949–2958, 1991.
- Correlation of prostate-specific antigen before prostate cancer detection and clinicopathologic features.Urology. 2000; 55: 705-709
- Systematic sextant biopsies in 651 patients referred for prostate evaluation.J Urol. 1994; 151: 99-102
- Prevalence and pathological extent of prostate cancer in men with prostate specific antigen levels of 2.9 to 4.0 ng/ml.J Urol. 1993; 149: 507-509
- Prostate cancer detection at low prostate specific antigen.J Urol. 2000; 163: 806-812
- Prostate cancer detection in black and white men with abnormal digital rectal examination and prostate specific antigen less than 4ng/ml.J Urol. 2000; 164: 1961-1963
- Characteristics of screening detected prostate cancer in men 50 to 66 years old with 3 to 4 ng/ml prostate specific antigen.J Urol. 1998; 159: 899-903
- Comparison of digital rectal examination and serum prostate specific antigen in the early detection of prostate cancer.J Urol. 1994; 151: 1283-1290
- Digital rectal examination for detecting prostate cancer at prostate specific antigen levels of 4 ng/ml or less.J Urol. 1999; 161: 835-839
- National trends in the epidemiology of prostate cancer, 1973 to 1994.Urology. 1998; 52: 444-449
- Trends in Gleason score for prostate cancer diagnosed between 1983 and 1993.J Urol. 2001; 165: 846-850
- Long term follow-up of mass screening for prostate carcinoma in men with initial prostate-specific antigen levels of 4.Cancer. 2001; 91: 744-751
- An economic rationale for prostate cancer screening.Urology. 1994; 44: 795-803
- Usefulness of age-specific reference range of prostate-specific antigen for Japanese men older than 60 years in mass screening for prostate cancer.Urology. 2000; 56: 278-282